The Pan American Standards Commission, COPANT, is a civil non-profit association. It has complete operational autonomy and is of unlimited duration.
It comprises the National Standards Bodies (NSB) of the Americas, which currently total 34 active members and 9 adherent members.
|COPANT is the reference for technical standardization and conformity assessment for the countries of the Americas for its members and international peers, and promotes the development of its members.|
- 2017-02-20 - Workshop COPANT-IEC LARC - Costa Rica 2016-11-23 to 25
- 2017-02-10 Internship on Conformity Assessment - Mexico City
- Meeting of the Forum of IEC National Committees of the Americas (FINCA) in Buenos Aires
- Meetings of COPANT Technical Committees in Buenos Aires
- COPANT TRAINING COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
SAINT LUCIA HOST THE
COPANT TRAINING COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
The COPANT Internship in International Standardization Participation was organized and funded in collaboration with the British Standards Institute (BSI), the CARICOM Regional Organisation for Standards and Quality (CROSQ) and the Saint Lucia Bureau of Standards (SLBS). Held in Gros Islet, on October 24-27, 2016.