The Pan American Standards Commission, COPANT, is a civil non-profit association. It has complete operational autonomy and is of unlimited duration.
It comprises the National Standards Bodies (NSB) of the Americas, which currently total 34 active members and 9 adherent members.
|COPANT is the reference for technical standardization and conformity assessment for the countries of the Americas for its members and international peers, and promotes the development of its members.|
- 2017-02-20 - Workshop COPANT-IEC LARC - Costa Rica 2016-11-23 to 25
- 2017-02-10 Internship on Conformity Assessment - Mexico City
- Meeting of the Forum of IEC National Committees of the Americas (FINCA) in Buenos Aires
- Meetings of COPANT Technical Committees in Buenos Aires
- COPANT TRAINING COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
IMPROVE THE PARTICIPATION OF COPANT MEMBERS IN THE ISO COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
On October 19-21, 2016, the First Virtual Course on Participation in the ISO Technical Committee on Environmental Management, ISO/TC 207, was conducted via WebEx. The course was prepared and delivered by Maria Aurora Agulló IRAM (Argentina) and was co-funded by PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt), within the framework of our Regional Project on Biodiversity and Climate Change.