The Pan American Standards Commission, COPANT, is a civil non-profit association. It has complete operational autonomy and is of unlimited duration.
It comprises the National Standards Bodies (NSB) of the Americas, which currently total 34 active members and 10 adherent members.
|COPANT is the reference for technical standardization and conformity assessment for the countries of the Americas for its members and international peers, and promotes the development of its members.|
- Meeting of the Forum of IEC National Committees of the Americas (FINCA) in Buenos Aires
- Meetings of COPANT Technical Committees in Buenos Aires
- COPANT TRAINING COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
- VIRTUAL COURSE ON PARTICIPATION IN ISO/TC 207
- 2016-08-16 - Internship on International Participation - Santiago July 26-28 2016